2011年6月17日 星期五

My flight was delayed in Charlotte

My flight was delayed in Charlotte


My flight was delayed in Charlotte and I didn’t get in to the D.C. area until 1:45 a.m. Monday morning. It was brutal, I didn’t get any sleep. As soon as we arrived at the airport in Baltimore, our driver was nowhere to be found to take us to the hotel. Not that I am really used to drivers, but it is the U.S. Open and they say that they provide them. Granted, we were an hour and 45 minutes late, but that was just another thing to end a whole night that went wrong.

And that’s the only thing bad that’s happened all week.raybansunglassesstore
I woke up early the next morning because I couldn’t sleep. I wanted to play my first U.S.finewatches Open course. We went out and the fairways were pure. We are driving Lexus cars. I don’t know what anyone could complain about. It’s been a phenomenal ride so far.

On Monday I played with Angel Cabrera, who has won dstti  the U.S.Open and the Masters. He was one of the funniest guys I’ve ever been around. He made fun of me because I couldn’t speak Spanish. I asked why his name was Pato and he said everyone in Argentina has a nickname. I gave him until the end of the week to give me a name. I am thinking it’ll be something like “Your Awesomeness.”

One of the most exciting parts of the week is that I have my wife Kristin and my mom in town. They were also with me in Memphis for the FedEx St. Jude Classic last week. It’s awesome,replicabreitlingwatches the two closest women to me in my life, besides my sister Gabby,watchvendor who couldn’t come this week, but she was in Memphis. My brother Payton (named after former NBA star Gary Payton) couldn’t come because he’s got a job.

I’m surprised how comfortable I am. If I had been here last year or the year before, I would have been fairly nervous or bright-eyed because I wouldn’t have been playing on the PGA Tour already, so I’d be paying attention to big names and saying, “Wow, there’s Ernie Els, there’s Padraig Harrington.”

But after spending half a year on Tour, I am used to it, so it honestly seems like another tournament. The only thing that seems different is the amount of people already in the gallery on Monday and Tuesday.iwcwatches Also, the length and difficulty of the course. But that is pretty much it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言