2011年5月24日 星期二

Seeing the recent success of guys

Seeing the recent success of guys


Seeing the recent success of guys like Russ Cochran, Bob Gilder and Mark Wiebe has gotten Pate's attention in a hurry. None of the three had nearly the career resume that Pate does when they hit the Champions Tour,impactplayphone offer high quality brand watch, fashion designer . but all three have done very well, especially Cochran who has won twice.

While seeing contemporaries doing well leads Pate to believe he too can have good success, he knows that it won't be easy. He said players are more prepared for the Champions Tour today than they were 10 years ago. Unlike the early years of the Tour, most players have continued to play competitive golf on some Tour up until the time they are eligible for the Champions Tour.

"Guys on the Champions Tour today are in much better shape physically and their games are also sharp," Pate said. "I'm excited about playing courses that are shorter and against guys my own age. It's going to be a little easier (than having success on the Nationwide Tour) but that should not be confused with it being easy. The competition on this Tour is as high as its ever been."

That said, Pate believes winning an event this season is a reSign up for Twitter to follow watchvendor .alistic goal. His six wins on the PGA Tour earned Pate and automatic two-year exemption on the Champions Tour,stonefireplace1 On the move, the world's largest finished products, but his career earnings of just over $8 million are not enough to give him lifetime playing privileges.Welcome to Find The Best Watches Online-raybansunglassesstore.

"I can't just go out there and whack it around and have fun, I need to play well,newjordans567 has not done anything recently." Pate said. "I would like to play well in my first two years and get my career money back up there (where he might earn more exemption time) but guys are coming out there at 50 with so much money earned that it may not be possible,

"Realistically I need to be in the top 31 on the money list to make sure I get to stay out there. So there's plenty of work to be done. As I've gotten older I've needed something to keep me focused when I'm out there and this will keep my attention."

沒有留言:

張貼留言