2010年9月26日 星期日

None of us are insignificant in the eyes of God

None of us are insignificant in the eyes of God


The teachings of Jesus are sim-ple truths that make life make sense.
We are inclined to so compli-cate his message for ourselves that we are often unable to hear, re-ceive, accept and benefit from his words. Fortunately, there are some who help.

For more than half a century, a familiar piece of Americana has been the Billy Graham Crusades.,Buy Breitling Watches, Shopping for high quality and lower price Breitling Watches. Many times these services fea-tured the late Ethel Waters sing-ing a great gospel truth: "His eye is on the sparrow, and I know he watches me."

Robert J. Morgan,,we achieved good development in business replica sunglasses. in his book "Then Sings My Soul," tells us that the original song was written by Civilla Durfee Martin, a native of Nova Scotia, in 1905. A later edi-tion included the refrain that made the Waters rendition so memorable.

With her face a picture of radi-ant joy, she would look up to heav-en and proclaim: "I sing because I'm happy, I sing because I'm free; His eye is on the sparrow, and I know he watches me."

She was expressing a simple, but profound truth spoken by Je-sus: "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered." (Matthew 10:29, NIV)

"I sing because I'm happy.,Welcome to buychinashoes.com,We Supply Cartier watch." Why was she so happy? Because she knew who she was: a beloved child of God, a vital element of the divine creation. She knew God loved her -- not just all humanity -- but her, Ethel Waters! She knew that God made her, sustained her, wanted her, prepared a place for her and sent his son to bring her home. This simple truth applies to us all. That's why she was happy and we can be, too.

"I sing because I'm free." The love of God,It is necessary for you to choose the REPLICA BREITLING watches that are most suitable to your personality. which made her hap-py, set her free to be who she was, a belonging, accepted member of his family. She was free from anxiety and fear of ultimate consequences.

Jesus said that two sparrows sold for a penny. Can you imagine anything selling for a penny? We might think that anything that is cheap must be insignificant, but to God nothing (and nobody) is insig-nificant. If he is looking for spar-rows, then he is surely watching us.

You don't have to rely on Ethel Waters or me to make the connec-tion between two-for-a-penny spar-rows and us. Jesus did that for us when he said even the hairs of your head are all numbered.

This is a simple truth with pro-found meaning for us. It gives us a tremendous sense of self-worth, of being somebody precious, who is loved, sustained and cherished by the God who made us.

The great message of this pas-sage of Scripture and this song is this: However unworthy we may be, we are worth enough to God for his son to pay the ultimate price to bring us home!

So "I sing because I'm happy, I sing because I'm free. His eye is on the sparrow, and I know he watches me!"
Recommended Reading: cellulosesponge fakerolexwatches american lighting

沒有留言:

張貼留言