2010年10月12日 星期二

Rams GM Devaney knows the ups

Rams GM Devaney knows the ups


But he doesn’t believe he’ll regret it.TAG HEUER REPLICA Like Leaf, Bradford became an immediate starter and will be behind center Sunday when the Chargers visit St. Louis. Similarity over.

“I was never more confident in a No.1 pick than I was taking this guy,” Devaney said. “I knew way back I was taking him. There’s no doubt he’s the right guy. I learned from our good friend (Leaf) what not to do. That process helped me with Sam Bradford.

“I know there’s a danger. If the guy’s a bust, it takes you two to three years to admit it. It’s devastating if you miss.”

It was devastating for the Chargers.

“Leaf would tell you he was the biggest culprit,replica tag Heuer” he said. “You know how many times I’ve asked myself what we could have done, how we could have handled the situation differently? He just had too many flaws, but there’s still a part of me that likes to think we could have made it work.”

Work. That was the problem. Leaf refused to do the work it takes to be a great NFL quarterback.

“A quarterback must be the hardest worker on the team,” Devaney said. “The players must see it. Bradford is that. Leaf was at the other end.”

Since then, Devaney and Beathard, once so close, have gone their separate ways. “I’d rather not go there,” he said. “Let’s say we talk every once in a while.

My thinking has been that Beathard, who would be in the Hall of Fame now had he retired in 1996, believed he still could do the things he did before free agency and listened to himself instead of those who helped him along the way.

“I have absolutely no bitterness,relojes imitacion” said Devaney, who took over as Rams GM in December, 2008.replica jewelry “I thought the Spanos family did absolutely the right things for the organization. Oh, gosh, we hit a spell. A lot of factors were involved.
Recommended Reading: mba-master-gmat rolexwatches01 cctv camera

沒有留言:

張貼留言