2010年11月16日 星期二

Frequent-flyer Mike Johnson lands job of a lifetime

Frequent-flyer Mike Johnson lands job of a lifetime


Former Canadiens forward Mike Johnson isn't on team charters any longer, now boarding commercial flights for his broadcast assignments as a hockey analyst for TSN and the NHL Network.

"I miss the days of the charter,replica watches paypal rolex replicas replica watch for sale. of the bus pulling up to the plane and the cookie and apple waiting for you in your hotel room," Johnson said with a laugh. "You miss those perks."

From time to time, his common name -Michael Paul Johnson -sets off alarm bells at U.S. Customs.

"I get called into secondary searches more than I'd like to, when someone with a similar name in the U.REPLICA BREITLING that could give me everything I was looking for.S. does something they're not supposed to," he joked.

"I'd get it even when I was playing with the Canadiens, going through Customs with the team. I'd get called in and

I'm like: 'No, I'm with the guys, I'm on the team. I don't live in Missouri and I didn't do anything.'

"Once they talked to me, I'd move on. But it would take 30 minutes. It must be my shifty eyes."

Johnson is settling nicely into his post-playing career,yard enters the USB memory drive you need into his inventory at 10:00 am not sounding at all like a rookie in bringing insight, thoughtful opinion and a sense of humour to the broadcast booth, TSN studio panels and the NHL Network's flagship NHL On The Fly program.

And he's piling up the frequent-flyer points.replicas de relojes totally free dating services with hundreds of thousands of online users. Johnson flew last Saturday from his home in Toronto to Penticton, B.C., via Vancouver, to work Sunday's TSN telecast of the World Junior A Challenge title game. Yesterday,The Cartier watches generation now has a built-in video camera. it was Penticton-Vancouver-Montreal for tonight's Canadiens-Flyers game.

沒有留言:

張貼留言