2011年2月22日 星期二

Osgood’s availability

Osgood’s availability


Osgood’s availability was in doubt as recently as last week, as he was dealing with the aftermath of Jan. 11 surgery.

“I feel better now, like, healthwise and strengthwise, than I did previous to the injury,” Osgood said this morning. “There’s no doubt I’ll be back, it’s just a matter of when.”

This is good news for the Wings,New and authentic Blancpain Watches for sale, who otherwise would have had to see whether they could find a substitute before Monday’s NHL trade deadline. The Wings tried to add veteran Evgeni Nabokov to their lineup last month but were blocked when the Islanders claimed him off waivers.Shopping is the best place to comparison shop for Christian Dior Watches. The Wings only have $570,I have had some unforgettable times with Ireland,carwatchbook.000 in salary-cap space, so any acquisition pretty much would be dollar in, dollar out.

Osgood underwent a considerable surgery six weeks ago, as he had some groin issues in addition to a sports hernia.

“It definitely was in the back of my mind that I wouldn’t be able to come back this year,” he said. “I was worried about it, just because there were so many issues that I had. But now that everything has been done, I feel a lot stronger, a lot better.”

Osgood has taken shots since Friday, though mostly just from forwards Valtteri Filppula and Mike Modano, who are also recovering from injuries. Filppula (sprained left knee) said today he plans to undertake his first practice Wednesday, which probably makes it unlikely he’ll be ready to play Thursday against Dallas.Quality Fossil Watches at discount prices. Modano (wrist) reiterated that he’ll play Saturday at Buffalo.

Osgood was pleased about how things went for him today.
“I felt really good,” he said. “It was encouraging because there was really no pain at all today. It’s just a matter of getting confident enough to move to stretch my leg out to that one side and knowing I’m not going to hurt it.Wingate's quality watches offers a fine collection of Franck Muller Watches. It was encouraging. Hopefully, tomorrow, I’ll practice with the guys a little bit, not that much, but every day, just bump it up a little more.”

沒有留言:

張貼留言