2011年4月20日 星期三

Doctors discovered Quinn's tumor

Doctors discovered Quinn's tumor


Doctors discovered Quinn's tumor after he blacked out three times, and determined it was benign. It's still there, but he hasn't had any problems since his surgery in 2007. Quinn also underwent an MRI at the combine.Best place to buy replica replicatagheuer-blog,

"At one point they told me I should've been brain dead," Quinn said. "I looked at my mom when they told me I wouldn't play sports again, and I became that big old baGlashuette replicas directly europeanwide from the No1 replica wacthes shop since 1999.by and busted out in tears. It was just heartbreaking. But it didn't slow me down. And four years later, I'm still going."

The tumor didn't prevent former Browns and current Tar Heels coach Butch Davis from bringing Quinn to North Carolina. "If anything, it showed us how much of a fighter he was,Live Cycle iwcwatchesshop for men and ladies ." said Tar Heels defensive coordinator Everett Withers.

Quinn (6-4, 265) started 12 games as true freshman and then broke out in 2009 with 19 tackles for a loss -- tops in the ACC -- and 11 sacks, second in the conference. He also forced six fumbles and recorded 15 quarterback hurries.

"If he had played this year, he might've been the first or second pick overall," said ESPN's Mel Kiper on a conference call.

Instead, Quinn was one of 13 Tar Heels suspended in an agent scandal that rocked the program. Quinn accepted $5,642 in improper benefits, including two black diamond watches. He also reportedly lied to the NCAA during the investigation.

"I made a selfish mistake and I truly apologized for it,authenticbreitlingwatchesstore Episodes and Clips for free online!" he said. "When we played LSU and I went down to support the team, in the middle of the game I was about in tears in the stands.Trade Leads for brandwatches, Search ecplaza.net for buying and selling leads,"

沒有留言:

張貼留言